Guest Services & Checklist
- There will be several ATM’s throughout the event. Please check your festival map for details.
- You can find the beer and ice at the “Beer Barn” tent located in the RV Food Court/Concessions Area.
- Each year we get a box full of Driver’s Licenses, keys, cell phones, cash, credit cards, camera’s, etc. turned in. Please check the lost & found located in main registration area. After the rally use our contact us page to submit questions regarding what you’re looking for.
- The Republic Of Texas Motorcycle Rally provides a free onsite tram service that will be running daily. Pickup and hours of operation will be available in your rally guide and online soon.
- Port-A-Potties will be located in various locations throughout the event in both the RV Park and the Rally Midway. Check your rally guide for exact locations!
- Official merchandise is for sale in the Event Merchandise booth in the rally Midway as well as in the “Beer Barn” in the RV area.
- Handicap parking is available. You must get your wristband before you enter the rally grounds to have access to the parking area. You must also have a state-issued handicap placard on your windshield.
- First aid and emergency medical services are located in both the Rally RV Park and at the Rally Midway. You may also locate an ROTMR staff member or one of the Sheriff’s officers who can radio for emergency services.
- Showers are located in the RV Concessions area. You are required to purchase a shower pass at any of the three registration booths.
- Tickets, confirmations, reservations, etc.
- Sun screen and sun block
- Light colored clothing – cooler than dark colors
- Lots of Water
- Blanket or chair for the main stage ampitheater
- Bandana that you can wet down and put around your neck to help cool you down
- Extra set of keys to bike, locks, trailer, etc.
- Driver’s license, credit cards, cash
- Hat, doo rag, cap, visor
- Proof of Insurance
- Cell Phone and phone charger
- Ant Killer if you’re camping
- Bug/Mosquito killer