Republic Of Texas Motorcycle Rally Employment
The Republic Of Texas Motorcycle Rally offers many volunteer and temporary contract labor opportunities during the event week. Once the rally opens it is a 24 hour event requiring workers all hours of the day and night.
Looking for Event Support Workers
- Set up/Tear down crews (before and after event)
- Parking attendants
- Registration area assistants
- Overnight workers
- Greeters and Runners
- Must be 18 years of age to apply
- Must be able to provide 2 forms of government issued ID (Driver’s license, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, etc)
- Must be able to handle working in the heat and some positions are outside in the sun
- Must be professional with customers and staff
- Must have reliable transportation, or access to bus route, carpool, cab, etc.
- The Republic Of Texas Motorcycle Rally will do background checks. (We cannot employ anyone with convictions involving felony assaults or crimes against children)
- Able to work entire event and work flexible schedule
- Experience in working Events (please provide in comments area of application)
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- A few positions require computer or retail experience
For more information, please visit our Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please fill out the form below in it’s entirety to be considered for employment at the Republic of Texas Motorcycle Rally.